WINE TRAVEL PAIRED WITH SIMPLICITY.
Wine is complicated. wine country isn’t.
Sip in more of the world’s wine regions.
where to sip, stay and things to do beyond the vines.
Uncorking Wine Country
At Carpe Travel we focus on making visiting wine country easy by providing informational and inspirational travel recommendations for exploring wine regions around the world. Not only do we share tips on where to sip, stay and things to do in wine country, but we work to help you expand your palate – and wine knowledge – by providing our Wine 101 resources, and regional food and wine pairings.
“Every wine regions has a story, and it’s so much more than what’s in the bottle. Our wine country travel guides share those stories, one sip at a time.”
WINE COUNTRY GUIDES
We offer a variety of international wine country guides to help you plan your next grape escape. We also have more than 25 guides for wine regions in the United States. See them all here.
SIP IN RECENT POSTS
- Wine with Lobster: What to Know for the Best Wine Pairings
- Destination Hermann, Missouri: Where to Sip & Stay
- Where to Sip & Stay in Georgia Wine Country
- Where to Stay in Maryland Wine Country
- Beyond the Vines in Maryland Wine Country
- Destination Washington: Where to Sip, Stay & Eat in Woodinville Wine Country