Things to do in Moscow
It was a Sunday when we first went exploring in Moscow and church services were taking place when we arrived at Red Square. The sun had just begun to rise (10am in November) as we entered through Resurrection Gate, a pair of archways torn down during Stalin’s time but rebuilt in 1996. It was a gorgeous site. Really.
- Shirts and Blouses with sleeves
- A head scarf in the church at all times for all women.
- If women wear pants to church,they should be dress pants (not jeans, leggings, etc.)
- Mens shirtsshould have collars and be buttoned to the collar (the actual collar buttonmay be left undone, but two or three buttons undone is inappropriate).
- Other things to note: Men should s
- No Shorts or Short Skirts
- Stand on the right side facing the Alter. Women stand on the left side facing the Alter.