Have a great adventure to share or some travel tips? We’re always on a quest to find travelers who would like to share their stories and tips with our readers. We do have a few guidelines though…
How to guest blog for Carpe Travel
- Guest bloggers will get a credited byline and a link back to their blog, book or company. (I am happy to include a link to your website, blog, Twitter handle and other social sites in the short bio you provide. I will not include any commercial or affiliate links in the bio or content.)
- Guest bloggers must be bloggers with own blog.
- Guest bloggers will need to provide a headshot and short bio to include on the post.
- Topics need to focus on family travel or wine related travel.
- Posts need to have at least one photo that the author has the rights to use.
- Posts should be at least 700 words long but less than 3,000.
- Content needs to be original, not posted or published anywhere else.
- We will edit if deemed necessary.
Let us know if you’re interested in being a guest blogger. Send us an email with your idea and we’ll let you know if it’s a fit. Oh, and just to confirm, we don’t pay our guest bloggers. Here are just a few travelers who have shared their adventures with us.
A Few of Our Guest Bloggers
Valerie has been enlisted the help Carpe Travel since she is my wine-know-it all, world traveler and soon to be expat friend. She has shared many a travel tales, tips, and wine wine adventures. From Italy to France to Napa and even Colorado she knows her wines! More on Val and her posts.
Before joining the REAL world Shelly was a professional dancer on several cruise ships – one even sank with her on it. During her “cruising” career she saw many amazing places around the world, which wet her appetite to experience even more great adventures. She now works as a graphic designer but she is still a travel addict. For Shelly, one of the best parts about traveling is the research and planning before the trip. That is one of the main reasons she is contributing to Carpe Travel – to share her adventures…and mishaps. See Shelly’s Posts.
Ylenia Sambati is travel consultant for Puglia. Visit her website at www.yltourcongressi.it and Facebook page:YLTOUR slow life and culinary paradise in Puglia .
Ylenia’s Posts: Find Home in Paradise: Beautiful Salento in Puglia, A Cooking Class in Puglia, Italy
Meredith’s posts: Headed West: A Little Gold, a Little Wine, a Fine Time