There are a lot of perks when it comes to traveling with status; bypassing long security lines, boarding early, upgrades, the list continues… I’m almost to priority status with United so I don’t always get to enjoy these luxuries, but when I travel with The Husband I do. It’s been awhile though since I’ve checked bags so I was surprised to learn my bags also get priority status (at least on United). Love it!Question for you guys, do you or have you paid to upgrade your airline tickets to priority status level? Why? As a person who already has status, do you care? Why?
Perks of Traveling with Status
0 Comments… add one
Elaine Schoch is the founder of Carpe Travel, a site designed to inspire others to travel, to know it is possible to balance life’s passions – travel, wine, family – with real life, aka work, deadlines, screaming kids and the overall daily grind. Meet Elaine…
What People are Reading
- 10 Translation Apps Reviewed: Forget Being Lost in Translation When Traveling Abroad
- 15 Things You (I) May Not Have Known About Beaumont TX
- 20 Disney Cruise Tips: Things to know before you go
- When in Russia...what to wear?
- 15 Things You May Not Know About Steamboat Springs
- Four Common New Orleans Scams to Avoid
- Gifts for the Traveler