Just how do airlines use social media? Not only are airlines using social media channels as sales and marketing tools but for customer service as well. This infographic from Mashable gives a great overview to see how some of the most social airlines are are using social media. Have you used social media to connect with airlines? How?
How Airlines Have Taken Flight With Social Media
Next Post: Great Colorado Fall Foliage Drives
Previos Post: Tourist Beware: Europe’s Latest Travel Scams
0 Comments… add one
Elaine Schoch is the founder of Carpe Travel, a site designed to inspire others to travel, to know it is possible to balance life’s passions – travel, wine, family – with real life, aka work, deadlines, screaming kids and the overall daily grind. Meet Elaine…
What People are Reading
- 10 Translation Apps Reviewed: Forget Being Lost in Translation When Traveling Abroad
- 15 Things You (I) May Not Have Known About Beaumont TX
- 20 Disney Cruise Tips: Things to know before you go
- When in Russia...what to wear?
- 15 Things You May Not Know About Steamboat Springs
- Four Common New Orleans Scams to Avoid
- Gifts for the Traveler